|Ravi V. Patel, President and CEO |
Ravi Patel has over 35 years general, financial and operational management experience in senior executive positions with multi-sized companies in diverse industries. He is primarily a business executive with a strong financial background and education.
Ravi obtained his initial experience with a public accounting firm and a Fortune 1000 public company. Since then he has successfully applied his expertise to entrepreneurial companies.
Boards, Professional, and Civic Affiliations
- Wellspring Healthcare Services, a company that provides treatment and services for children and people with autism and related behavioral disorders - as President, and before then SVP, Strategy & Administration, CFO
- Cinedigm Digital Media Corp (formerly Access Integrated Technologies, Inc.)(CIDM), a digital cinema services provider (acquired FiberSat Global Services), a public company – President and COO, Satellite Services Group and Senior VP, Financial Planning, Corporate.
- FiberSat Global Services, LLC (formerly McKibben Communications), a satellite services company - President and CEO.
- McKibben Communications, a satellite services company - Executive Vice President and CFO.
- Uncle Milton Industries, Inc., a specialty toy manufacturer – Vice President Operations and CFO.
- The Spectrum Companies, a biotech firm – Vice President, CFO.
- Inflight ATI, Inc., an entrepreneurial company formed for the development of ATMs for use on board commercial aircraft – Vice President Ground Support Systems, CFO.
- Aero-design Technology, Inc., an innovative products developer and manufacturer specializing in the airline industry – Vice President, COO, CFO.
- Donaldson Company, Inc.(DCI), a worldwide filtration manufacturing, public company – multiple positions including General Manager, IAS Division and Director, Internal Audit.
- Arthur Young and Company, a public accounting firm – Staff Accountant.
- Past Board Member, Inflight Plc, Ireland
- Past Board Member, Trinity Ventures, CA
- Past Board Member, Institute of Internal Auditors, Twin Cities, MN
- Past Board Member, Valencia Industrial Association, Valencia , CA
- Past Vice Chair and Commissioner, Human Rights Commission, Bloomington, MN
- Past Treasurer and Director, Bloomington Jaycees, MN
- Past Area Referee, AYSO, CA
- Past Secretary and Board Member, San Fernando Valley Gujarati Association, a cultural association, CA
- Past Facilitator, Junior Achievement of Southern California inspiring kids to achieve with programs about financial education, workforce readiness and entrepreneurship
- Past Board Member and on Executive Committee, LETMESAIL, an organization building a better future for the Differently-Abled, Santa Clarita, CA
- Past Treasurer and Executive Board Member, Stein Collectors International
- Currently on Board of Advisors, LTC Performance Strategies, Inc., a boutique firm specializing in total compensation, learning and development, and employee communications solutions, CA
- Current Treasurer and on Board of Directors, The Michael Hoefflin Foundation, an organization that provides direct financial, emotional, and practical support to children with cancer and their families, CA
- Currently on Board of Directors and CFO for Young Warriors, an organization that provides group mentoring program for boys without fathers as role models
- Currently Chairperson, Valley Industrial Association Leadership Development Committee, CA
Education and Background
Ravi holds Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Commerce degrees from MS University in Baroda, India. He received his MBA in Finance from the University of Chicago. Ravi is of Indian ancestry but was born and raised in Kenya and speaks multiple languages.